Enforcements occur when a party required to follow an order signed by a judge fails to do so. These orders can include:

  • Child Custody/Visitation Rights
  • Child Support
  • Medical Support/Health Insurance
  • Alimony/Spousal Maintenance
  • Exchange of Property
  • Payment of Debts

If you are not receiving the money, property or visitation appointed to you, do not hesitate to call and have an experienced enforcement attorney help you get what is rightfully yours.

The information presented here is a general guideline and should not be interpreted as a guarantee. Results may vary from case to case depending on the facts and circumstances of your case.

© 2017 Law Office of CC "Sonny" Phillips. All rights reserved